This cute craft will soon become a staple on your Christmas tree and a keepsake you'll treasure for years to come.
2 cups of flour
1 cup of salt
¾ cup of water
Strengthens relationship between you and your little one
Starts a family tradition
Stimulates sense of touch
Encourages creative play
- In a large bowl, mix the flour and salt together.
- Gradually stir in the water and mix well until it forms a doughy consistency.
- Knead the dough on a hard surface until it's well mixed together, add a sprinkle of glitter and then roll out the dough to about 2 inches thick.
- Next get your child to make a handprint in the dough which you can cut out into the shape of your choice.
- Next, poke a hole in the top and pop your creation in the oven at 180c for 10 minutes.
- Add a ribbon to hang it, and there you have it: your very own personalised decoration to keep for years to come.